Advantages of the Turkish nationality
Many investors ask about the advantages of the Turkish passport , and it can be said that the Turkish passport has many advantages, and it gives its owner the following advantages:
- It gives you the right to obtain dual citizenship by retaining the original citizenship.
- It gives you the right to express opinion and vote in the Turkish elections.
- Entry to 77 countries without a visa, in addition to easier entry to 26 countries of the Schengen area.
- You are allowed to enter many countries around the world, whether by obtaining an electronic visa, obtaining the visa through the airport, or entering without a visa, that is, by means of a passport only.
- You can obtain the Turkish passport shortly after applying for it electronically through the internet page.
- The advanced ranking of the Turkish passport in the world. Where the Turkish passport was ranked thirty-sixth in the world.
- The democracy of the Turkish state.
- A foreign citizen with Turkish citizenship is entitled Enjoying the rights of Turkish citizenship.
- A validity period exceeding ten years.
According to the recent amendments to the executive regulations related to the right to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for a real estate investment of $ 250,000. A large number of foreign investors were able to obtain a Turkish passport , after they carried out some investment projects compatible with the conditions of Turkish naturalization..
In our article today, we will talk about a topic that has great sensitivity in recent years, a topic related to Turkish citizenship and obtaining a Turkish passport, it is known to everyone that whoever can obtain Turkish citizenship is entitled to obtain a Turkish passport, and enjoy the rights of Turkish citizenship.
After the great increase in the number of people who obtained Turkish citizenship through real estate investment , we began to see many questions about the advantages of the Turkish passport, and what are the rights that they can enjoy through this passport.
In this article about the Turkish passport you will find an answer to many inquiries and questions related to the subject of this passport, which many investors and those wishing to own in Turkey ask.
Types of Turkish passports
There are many passports in Turkey, and they differ according to the different people and their official attributes, which are granted to them by the Turkish state , and the Turkish passport carries different colors, depending on the position the employee occupies in the Turkish government, but in general there are 4 types of passports, including:
It is a passport that is used by all Turkish citizens, and is marked in red as it contains 60 pages, and is valid for a maximum of ten years, starting from the date of its issuance, and qualifies its owner to travel to various parts of the world.
It consists of 28 pages, and is grayed out, and it is extracted by ordinary employees in the official departments, which are affiliated with the state from outside the country, such as travels and consulates..
No ordinary person can obtain such types of passports, as all of the state’s high-ranking employees, teachers in the range of Turkish universities, and those with the rank of professor, as well as representatives in Parliament can obtain a special passport, which It bears green, and consists of 52 pages.
The diplomatic passport is the highest type of passport in the Turkish state, and no person can obtain this passport, as it is intended for holders of high places and officials in the country, as it can be obtained by all of the vice presidents of the republic, ministers, representatives of parliament, the president of the court, Prosecutors, army generals, retired presidents of parliament, former ministers, general secretary to the president of the republic, high-ranking vice presidents, head of endowments, governors, mayors, ambassadors.
What is the international order of the Turkish passport ?
Turkey has witnessed a huge and qualitative leap at all levels, especially social, economic and political ones, and Turkey has become a magnet that attracts tourists and investors from all over the world in recent years, this matter has strengthened Turkey’s position among the countries of the world. Thus, it reflected positively on the arrangement of the Turkish passport among the global passports, and its obtaining an advanced arrangement at the world level.
With regard to the issue of arranging the Turkish passport We can show you a study published by a consulting company based in Canada, called Arton Capital, which specializes in passport affairs around the world. This study revolves around the passport index, and the most prominent passports that have made great progress over the past years.:
“During the past year 2019, the Turkish passport was able to obtain the 39th place in the world, and the 18th at the level of the European continent, and with this arrangement the Turkish passport has advanced ten ranks in the list of the most powerful passports in the world, after it was ranked 49 during the year Who before last 2018. “
As for the holders of the first three ranks, the consulting company explained their ranking as follows: “The UAE passport came in first place, and after it the German passport came in second place, and the Singaporean passport managed to obtain the third place.“.
What countries can be entered with a Turkish passport only, and without the need for a visa?
When the investor obtains the Turkish passport, the first question that comes to his mind is: What countries can be entered through the Turkish passport only, without the need for a visa? The answer to this question will be as follows:
According to the previous study conducted by the Arton Capital Consulting Company in Canada, the holder of a Turkish passport is granted the right to enter more than 72 countries around the world, without requiring obtaining a visa in advance, and these 72 countries are distributed in the five continents of the world, and among these countries all From:
Qatar, Tunisia, Jordan, Iraq, Morocco, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Georgia, Paraguay, Serbia South Africa, Thailand, Northern Cyprus, Ukraine, Uruguay.
The holder of a Turkish passport is also entitled to enter more than 42 countries around the world, by obtaining an immediate visa from the airport, which is issued upon arrival, and among the most important of these countries comes each of:
Azerbaijan , Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Comoros, Libya, Bangladesh, Benin, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Maldives, Mozambique, Nepal, Palau, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor , Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The holder of the Turkish passport can also enter more than 7 countries around the world, by obtaining an electronic visa, and this visa can be accessed by applying on the Internet, and among the countries that grant this visa:
Australia, Sultanate of Oman, Azerbaijan , Djibouti, Ethiopia, Myanmar, Lesotho
The time period for granting the visa varies, as some countries grant 30 days, and others give the opportunity to stay for a period of 90 days.
What is the reason for choosing the Turkish passport as well as other countries of the world?
Turkish experts and specialists attribute that the reason why investors chose the Turkish state to establish their investments in it, and to obtain Turkish citizenship Through it, which opens the way for them to obtain one of the most important passports in the world, due to a combination of the following factors:
- The renaissance that specialists described as unprecedented in Turkey, in the establishment of mega investment projects, such as infrastructure projects, which are based on attracting investors and owners of large capitals to Turkey.
- The development of many industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors, which work to support real estate investments in Turkey.
- Encouraging the export of products manufactured by the Turkish state to the rest of the world, which transforms Turkey from an importing country into an exporting country..
- The Turkish state enhances and develops electronic transactions in a manner that serves the interest of the citizen and the investor alike. These electronic transactions will include various fields and sectors operating within the state’s institutions.
- Work to facilitate the provision of services to citizens, by creating secure websites on the Internet, and opening communication windows that facilitate access to services for all citizens.
- Unlimited support for the Turkish economy , through the development of new strategic plans, working to maintain financial stability in the country.
- Continuing to establish huge investment projects, which are of abundant benefit to Turkey and its economy, some of these projects have been completed, such as the Istanbul International Airport project, the largest medical city in Europe and the world, the medical city of Basaksehir, and some of them are under construction and work is still in progress, such as the project Istanbul Canal, and the new metro line networks.
- The distinctive geographical location that Turkey occupies between the countries of the world, as it is the bridge between the Asian and European continents, and it also has land, sea and air commercial crossings, which are very important between East and West..
- The existence of a city that brings together the present and the past, melts all civilizations into its melting pot, attracts tourists from all over the world, includes the largest vital projects in Europe and the world, Istanbul, which is one of the largest industrial, commercial and tourist cities in the whole world these days..
- With a city like Istanbul, it will enjoy all the elements of tourism in Turkey in general and the city of Istanbul in particular, as the historical places set up in every neighborhood of Istanbul, and the tourist facilities that are distributed in different regions, and the seas distributed in each of its sides, give the Turkish passport holder an advantage. Additional in choosing the Turkish passport.
- The spread of education in Arabic or in the English language in many Turkish schools and universities, this matter makes choosing a Turkish passport interesting, and saves you from the Turkish language obstacle in education.
- The large facilities provided by the Turkish government for those who want to own and invest in real estate, which have met with great demand by investors, with the aim of obtaining Turkish citizenship. And to obtain a Turkish passport.
Why do Arab investors prefer the Turkish passport exclusively?
Despite the difference in the language between Arabs and Turks, Turkey remains the preferred country for Arab investors, and obtaining a Turkish passport remains a dream for every investor wishing to develop his investments..
Common customs and cultures between Arabs and Turks is one of the important factors in Arab investors ’preference for Turkish passports, and the geographical proximity between Turkey and the Arab countries plays a major role in keeping relations between Arab countries and the Turkish state at their height, and the role of religion in this issue cannot be forgotten, and the ties of relevance The document and the common one between Turkey and the countries of the Arab world, like the link of religion and the similarity in many customs and cultures, because both peoples are Muslims and love each other, and have full respect and appreciation for each other.
These and other reasons, and what was mentioned in the previous paragraph, made carrying a Turkish passport a very important matter, and a reason for pride in belonging to an ancient Muslim people like the Turkish people.
How do we obtain a Turkish passport?
According to the decisions related to Turkish citizenship , issued in late 2018, the investor is now able to obtain Turkish citizenship, in exchange for creating a real estate investment of $ 250,000, provided that this property is not sold for a period of 3 years from the date of the real estate project’s establishment, and thus the investor has the right to apply To the Turkish government in order to obtain Turkish citizenship, and as soon as you obtain the Turkish identity card, you can apply for another Turkish passport..
There are other ways by which you can obtain a Turkish passport, after obtaining Turkish citizenship, by depositing a sum of money in the amount of 500 thousand US dollars in a Turkish bank, provided that the money is not withdrawn for a short period.
At Taksim Homes Real Estate, we can provide a variety of options available for real estate investments, which qualify you to obtain Turkish citizenship, as our work team provides everything necessary, and follows up the progress of the naturalization files in the Turkish state departments, and with free services.
It has become known to everyone that the Turkish passport is one of the most desirable passports in the world, especially by Arab investors, this passport that progresses year after year in the grades of arranging passports around the world.
We provided you through our page Taksim Homes all the information you may need regarding the Turkish passport , where we first talked about the most important advantages that the Turkish passport has, and we continued to talk about the types of passports in Turkey..
Then we presented a general idea of the countries that allow the entry of Turkish passport holders, and we mentioned some of the countries that impose visas for holders of this passport, whether the visa that is taken at the airport, or the visa issued from the Internet.
And we had mentioned a study published by the Arton Capital Consulting Company in Canada, which talks about the status of the Turkish passport, and the advanced rank it achieved among international passports..
It was necessary to talk about the country that embraces this passport, and works to raise it every year, as we expanded on the development and progress that Turkey seeks to achieve, in order to reserve a better place for the Turkish passport at the level of the whole world.
In our article on the Turkish passport, we have not forgotten to mention the reasons for which Arab investors prefer, especially the acquisition of Turkish citizenship, which paves the way and opens the doors wide for obtaining a Turkish passport..
Among the most important paragraphs that we talked about in this article is the way in which the investor obtains the Turkish passport, this method that passes through the door of Turkish nationality, and we presented to you, dear investor, two methods that make the dream of obtaining a Turkish passport a reality that you live in reality..
In the end, we offered you the services of our leading real estate company in the field of real estate, Taksim Homes, which works to provide all its services in order to secure a suitable property to obtain Turkish citizenship, and employs a team of experts and specialists to follow the progress of the files step by step, in order to put them in the service of our valued customers.
Editing: Taksim Homes
Did you like our topic? You can share it with your friends!