Tourism Residence in Turkey
Required documents to apply for a residence permit:
- Valid Passport
- “Tourist” Visa
- Four Photos White Background
- Holding a House in Istanbul (if any)
- Birth certificate for children under 18
The above papers are brought by you and the file is prepared for submission by our competent company.
For appointments now, the appointment form is submitted by our company through the system of the Department of Immigration and Foreigners and prints the appointment without a date (only if you apply for a residence permit for the first time) We put you your mobile number and personal email and Immigration Department will send you an appointment The interview, in case of renewal cuts the date with the date.
In case of delays in sending an appointment, there is no problem. If your visa expires, your presence in Turkey is legal and your name is on the waiting list.
Of course, the file will be processed on the same day and delivered to your presence.
On the day of the interview, the file is delivered to you by the Immigration Department and the security fees are paid on the day of the interview at the Tax Department.
(You must extract a tax number to pay the tax to be extracted from the same department)
After the payment of taxes, return to the wish building to deliver the payment receipt and receipt of a paper wish you have the right to roam in Turkey for 30 days until the issuance of a tourist card.
- Our company requests the length of stay as you wish (year / two)
- Wishes are determined by the length of your stay
- Wishes are the one that evaluates the person and his file and determines the duration.
- Either the transaction will be accepted, rejected, or reviewed within 30 days.
- In case of refusal we have nothing to do with it. We are only preparing the file for you to apply and we are not the Immigration Department.
- Fines will be levied at the airport upon departure (if you stay in Turkey for more than 10 days after receiving the refusal)
- Wishes have the right to request any additional paper from you, such as a medical report, a legal record, a bank statement, or any other paper that you bring for your wish within 30 days from the date of request.